[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep A.Brown (2), J.Nelson (3), or Lamar Miller (14)? Would LOVE help!

Grenaid

Hello all,

So I'm in a bit of a pickle. We are doing keepers this year, and we're only keeping one from last years draft and losing that pick the player was taken in. I also have 2nd pick this year in a 10-man .5 PPR 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR, 1 WR/TE league.

I took Antonio Brown 2nd round last year. Took Nelson in the 3rd. And Lamar Miller in the 14th round.

Reason I'm questioning this all is because I can absolutely nab a stud RB with the 2nd overall pick this year, but if I keep Miller, the snake on the way back in the 2nd round leaves me with some very iffy WR options (Mike Evans, T.Y. Hilton, Alshon). I'm just not sold on that group for whatever reason. So should I:

A. just keep Antonio Brown and lose my 2nd round pick

B. keep Jordy Nelson and try and pick up a good compliment to him in the 2nd round

C. keep Lamar Miller in the way way back (14th round) and just run with the draft and see where I end up

Maybe it's the certainty of having a stud RB and WR that makes me want to keep Brown, but I don't know. That's why I'm turning to the general population and hoping to see what you all think. Any help would be appreciated, and I'll put in my 2 cents in for your questions/threads as well. Thanks!

I like that idea a lot, but I've done a couple mocks and very few times do I actually end up being able to grab a stud in Rd 2, no matter the position. I could keep Emmanuel Sanders at rd 7 or Jordan Matthews at rd 15, but I'm still without a stud in the position. I'm thinking I have to be a little hopeful that the others in my draft screw up and give me a gem.

I think your draft position really helps this decision. If you were drafting middle or late in first round I might advise differently

Ask yourself this - Is the receiver that will be available to you at 2.9 that much better than who you will get two picks later at 3.2? Probably not.

So then its really who you think will have better year between Brown and Nelson. I'd go Brown.

Thanks a lot for the feedback everyone. After doing some more mock drafts thinking how a couple of people in my league usually draft, I realized I'd still be stuck in a hole without drafting Antonio. Didn't realize until recently how high everyone was sold on Brown too, so it makes the decision easier. Thanks again.