[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP for OBJ/E MANNING

stickers

Got an offer for my Beckham/Manning for Peterson. My team is below. This is also a 1 keeper league - .5 ppr

QB: ROMO / E MANNING

RB: FORSETT / GORDON / COLEMAN / D MARTIN / T MASON / J GRAY

WR: D BRYANT / BECKHAM / M. BRYANT / S WATKINS

TE: J CAMERON / GATES

D/ST: BENGALS

K: C. PARKEY

Edited by stickers

Tough to give up on OBJ in a keeper league. Tempting to go after Peterson but not sure he'll outscore OBJ who makes a heck of a WR2 for you.

How many owners in league?

What's available on other team or WW for WRs?

Who does other team have at TE?

10 owners and not much left on WW. He has D Allen for TE and not real interested in that. I think I may pick up Eifert for TE for the time being and drop Jonas Gray.

I like beckham especially to keep him next year. I drafted him in 15th spot.

Rb depth is pretty good on your team and I expect Eli to have a solid season and although I doubt OBJ will duplicate his 2014 stats, I think he'll still be good enough to offset any gains from owning adp. How many rbs will start? Forsett, Gordon and Doug should hold down the Fort. Having ODB and Dez will be a nice advantage and I think 2 of your rbs will produce at good rb1 and rb2 levels. Dez and Martavis won't get it done for you so pass on that trade imo. Your team is playoff bound.

I think you just answered your question. If you need to fully vet it, perhaps take a look at Huddle projection totals for the following combinations of players:

Forsett+Gordon+DBryant+ODB

vs

Peterson+Forsett+DBryant+MBryant

I'm betting the former = more AND you still have ODB as a cheap keeper next year.

Edited by Butkus