[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Message Board Leagues

DMD

Yeah no way Cam makes it back to me on a long turn. I love him this year and paired him up with Stew. Not liking my team so far

Yeah, I'm not liking your team either. :irishwink:

I honestly don't see it as a bad pick. Kubiaks run first, 1 RB offense.

Their O-Line has a ton of issues. And aside from that, while Kubiak is known as a "1 RB" offense, he certainly showed last year that he is willing to move away from his lead back and use a heavy RB inside the redzone.

With those question marks, and with Tillman coming in on 3rd downs, Anderson at 1.01 is ridiculous.

"It's not about the prize. It's about the gloating and rubbing their noses in it. The "Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah! We beat you!" taunting if you will, that comes with the winning." ~ Dog announcer from Chicken Little[/size]

Well - let me rephrase that. First off, I didn't mean to come across as ungrateful for the opportunity here regardless if there is an entry fee or not. Secondly, you're right - it's really not about the prize as this is a 'competition' of sorts, but I have a strategy I'm trying to deploy here. I don't want to get into it too much as this is the thread where we all come to chit chat about our pics, etc. But - there is a method to my madness. :)

My approach is similar to shorttynaz in that I am willing to try out strategies here that I wouldn't want to in a pay version.

Of course I am still incorporating some of my past successful best ball approaches , just throwing in a couple of tweaks to see how it works out rather than just sticking to what has worked well for me in best ball in the past.

• Like 1

My approach is similar to shorttynaz in that I am willing to try out strategies here that I wouldn't want to in a pay version.

Of course I am still incorporating some of my past successful best ball approaches , just throwing in a couple of tweaks to see how it works out rather than just sticking to what has worked well for me in best ball in the past.

+1

We finished 1-2 the past two go-rounds of HMBL3 so... :shrug:

Gopher is such a Decker stalker

Is that another way of saying that I took your guy? :lol:

I'm not actually all that high on him this year, to be honest. But, considering what else is left, I think he's a safe pick at this point. Should catch 4-5 balls per game, with the occasional bigger game and/or TD.

Wasn't terribly excited about how this draft started for me, and it's certainly not my style to go QB early. But, after grabbing Lacy in the 1st, nothing really stood out in the 2nd. In other words, I felt like Luck was a "safe" pick, allowing me to essentially ignore the QB position for the next dozen or so rounds.

I'm glad to have both STL RB's... Combined with Yeldon, I should have a decent RB2, and maybe an occasional flex play.

Fairly comfortable waiting on TE this year, particularly in this format.

c'mon Darin you're on the clock

c'mon

c'mon

c'mon

Pre... Draft... Rankings...

We're constantly waiting on the same people over and over in our league too

I'm using PDRs (1 minute average pick time) and I got the best team in our league so far.

'nough said

Edited by Shorttynaz