[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Message Board Leagues

DMD

tazinib1's Coach had a terrible draft in the recent 2015 Huddle Message Board League draft. Their tazinib1 franchise came away with the number 9 ranked draft (out of 12) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

tazinib1 made their best pick of the draft in round 1, selecting Dez Bryant with the 9th pick of the draft, as compared to the 6th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He has the complete package," tazinib1 coach said.

tazinib1 made their worst pick of the draft in round 4, selecting Jonathan Stewart with the 40th pick of the draft, as compared to the 60th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "His attitude is a question mark," tazinib1 coach said.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, tazinib1 should be able to turn their 9th ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

tazinib1's Coach had a terrible draft in the recent 2015 Huddle Message Board League draft. Their tazinib1 franchise came away with the number 9 ranked draft (out of 12) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

tazinib1 made their best pick of the draft in round 1, selecting Dez Bryant with the 9th pick of the draft, as compared to the 6th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He has the complete package," tazinib1 coach said.

tazinib1 made their worst pick of the draft in round 4, selecting Jonathan Stewart with the 40th pick of the draft, as compared to the 60th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "His attitude is a question mark," tazinib1 coach said.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, tazinib1 should be able to turn their 9th ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

Where do you find this? It's all subjective to someone's opinion, but still fun to read. :)

Im sorry all for the league 1 delay i will update my contact info and thanks for the picks dmd but i would have selected jordy over aj but they are a close tie in my books. Im sorry again this isnt the way i wanted to defend my championship but this would most likely reflect my first 2 picks regardless.

Boy, is fate ever a whimsical beast...

• Like 1

Ya can't quote something from 2 weeks ago and expect us to go back and search who yer talking about...

lol you've been in rare form lately dude....is everything alright?

edit: and how did you know it was 2 weeks ago? :lol:

Edited by Avernus

lol you've been in rare form lately dude....is everything alright?

edit: and how did you know it was 2 weeks ago? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing, loaf has definitely been pretty intense lately. Maybe he just really loves fantasy draft season.

Um the date is in the quoted post

yeah, but I was responding to taz.....

edit: I thought he was talking about JUM's ranking....not Taz's post, but why is he concerned if I was not talking to him?

:huh:

Edited by Avernus

Note to self: threaten to change my avatar if we don't change kicker rules next year. Go to Team PK at minimum. Kickers don't belon in FF anyway, so making them nameless, faceless entities with just a team logo is right in line.

Steelers trade for Scobee, making this their third donkey this preseason.