[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper advice?

Who is the best keeper in a 12 team PPR league: Antonio Brown, Marshawn Lynch or Matt Forte? I pick 12th and here are the probable players kept in front of me

Adrian Peterson

CJ Anderson

Ben Roethlisberger

Calvin Johnson

Dez Bryant

Jordy Nelson

Eddie Lacy

Leveon Bell

TY Hilton

either Aaron Rodgers or Jamaal Charles

I know some may look at this list of keepers and say "wow, you have some idiots in this league" but you cannot keep the same player you kept the previous year

Do you have to keep someone? Do you lose your round 1 pick?

This.

Hard to decipher if you are giving up your first pick (#12 I presume) to keep the player, as you say those players are being kept in front of you.

So, do you give up the #12 pick in order to keep a player, or is it simply everyone protects one player then you draft where you have the 12th pick? If you have the option to not keep anyone and choose not to keep anyone, I assume that means you would have a top 2 pick (as you list 10 players likely to be kept in front of you.

Basically, if you don't have to keep anyone, this is a serpentine draft and you know that at least 10 owners are keeping a player and that would give you a top 2 pick (plus the first pick in the next round, so 2 of the top 3), I would be inclined to not keep anyone so that you could take 2 of the top 3 players on your board (even if they end up being one or two of the players you dropped, you at least have the flexibility to draft anyone you want)