[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice: Gronk/Benjamin

808fooseball

I need some help choosing between keeping Gronk or K. Benjamin in a 1 keeper league. Our keeper format is a year-to-year time bomb - meaning a player kept from the 10th round last year will be worth a 9th round pick this year and so on so forth. It is a 10 team standard scoring league (passing tds = 4 pts, all others =6). I will be picking 10th in snaking draft.

So my options are keep Gronk for a 3rd rounder or Benjamin for a 11th rounder?

The way I see it I could keep Benjamin for at least another 10 years providing he plays up to it, so getting good value there. But having Gronk is obviously a big advantage

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance

I wouldn't bump Benjamin up because of projections 10 years from now. There are simply too many things that could happen(Injury, trade, lack of development, etc). I'd say Benjamin is better value than Gronk, but I'm of the mindset that if you can get a stud a couple rounds later than they should go you should do it, even if it means throwing back a worse player with better value.