[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alshon Jeffery for Edelman and Keenan Allen PPR

boltup2106

i would be giving up Edelman (my 4th round pick) and Keenan Allen (my 5th round pick) who are both valid PPR threats for Alshon who is the WR1 in .5 ppr. I am thinking about doing this trade because even though I am giving up a lot of value, I can pick up Stevie Johnson off of waivers in place of Allen and get a big upgrade at WR. My WR1 is AJ green right now and I have Colston on my bench as well, so I have enough depth. Thanks

heres my team

we start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1 Flex 1TE

QB matt ryan

sam bradford

RB Lynch Lamar Miller TJ Yeldon Shane Vereen Andre Williams

WR AJ Green Julian Edleman Keenan Allen

Charles Johnson Maques Colston

TE Austin-Seferian-Jenkins and Dwayne allen

Edited by boltup2106

In my opinion you might be paying a little too much for Alshon. I think he's great, but not Cutler, especially game in and out.. you're buying into a situation that doesn't have B.Marshall on the other side of the field, now you have double coverage, a very erratic QB with a historically horrible o-line trying to get your stud the ball.. I like the player a lot, I don't like the situation in Chi-town.. DET good, MN upcoming, GB good, Chi-town = clown town for fantasy, the only bear is Forte and he's tapering off. I like what you have. Yeah they are not those sexy WR's but Edleman gets it done and does it well, Keenan can bounce back I like his upside, he's a good route runner and catches his targets at a high rate I think you weather the storm and don't reach too much. Alshon could be awesome and I could be wrong I still think it's too risky for me.