[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cooper, Watkins or White

DaBearzzzz

I love Cooper, I'm buying Watkins but I like Cooper more.. very risky. safer pick would be Watkins but the QB situation is nonsense in BUF.. I wish IK Enemkpali was on the Bills so he could break all the QB's jaws.. Not high on White because of the injuries can't buy in on a guy that's working his way out of what could have been a starting WR2 role.

Agreed. Cooper will be solid this year. Watkins is their best target but there looking to pound the rock and pass as little as possible given the QB situation. As a Chicago guy who's close to home on Jeffery and White, its a mistake to take him over Cooper. Fox typically keeps rookies on a short leash, plus hes got a shin injury that should keep him outta camp for a bit, and as a rookie he needs those snaps to find offensive stability. Given the injury if u wanna take a guy who will def see targets besides Jeffery in Chicago look at Royal, hes basically Cutler's new Marshall and they have history dating back to Denver when Royal was a rookie and had a great rookie year with Cutler.