[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 Keepers

PatsNation

Who to keep out of this bunch?

Jamaal Charles, Demarco Murray, Calvin Johnson, T.Y Hilton, Travis Kelce, Tom Brady, and Josh Gordon.

The only player who I think is a slam dunk to keep here is Jamaal Charles, since he is the most likely to stay healthy and continue to see substantial carries and targets in the pass game.

After him, my first instinct was demarco and Calvin, but both those guys carry risk. Demarco has a pretty long history of injury, and Calvin Johnson has missed at least two games the last couple seasons, and has seen a decline in his superstar level production.

T.Y. Hilton is interesting, since he will likely be the clear cut #1 in a pass heavy offense. Gordon is also risky, due to his off field issues, but could have a monster season as the only real threat on offense for the browns.

What do you think? Need 3

I think you have to keep Charles, Megatron and I like Murray but I could go with TY.

If Murray is even 80% of what he was last year and you have Charles with Megatron you have a pretty solid core. TY is very good I'm just not as high on him as the others. Megatron was battling injuries and I believe has been healthy coming into camp so I think he has a great year maybe loses a step. TY will be good in IND with Luck throwing a lot. you could take TY over Murray, I just value RB's higher because I typically can trade them for more as the season rolls along and RB's go down, WR's are a proverbial dime-a-dozen.