[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else believe the Antonio Brown hype is too much?

GoNads

I don't know, he is good but undersized, injury risk due to punt returns and teams will be keying on him this year. I know his is super consistent but I can't see his td totals remaining as high. Give me guys like Julio, DT or Dez instead. Brown as a top 5 pick to me is insane.

I don't know, he is good but undersized, injury risk due to punt returns and teams will be keying on him this year. I know his is super consistent but I can't see his td totals remaining as high. Give me guys like Julio, DT or Dez instead. Brown as a top 5 pick to me is insane.

That's the same thinking I had in 2014 drafts after Antonio Brown finished as the number one WR in my PPR leagues. I didn't put him in the same class as the elite WR's, and then, in 2014, he repeated as the number one WR in my PPR leagues. Back-to-back finishes as the number one PPR WR isn't hype, it's substantial. Only reason to doubt him would be it's hard to threepeat; but I'm a believer.

Not over hype to up there at the top. Its realistic to think his TD totals will likely be a bit less. However that doesn't mean that he isn't a top 3 or I say at the worst a top 5-6 WR for this year. The Steelers avg about 27 points a game last year & are aiming to do even more this year. Draft Brown in the 1st round & feel damn good about it.

He's in his prime and I think he's worth where ever you pick him or pay for him. He's absolutely a first round pick if he digressed this year you still would probably have a tier 1 top 5 elite WR. I think for me 'over hype' is associated with pretty much all rookies or actually second year players.

Keenan Allen and C.Patterson 2014.. WTF.

The fact that Roethlisberger is aware of his yardage and catch streaks and is invested in keeping them going gives me comfort. His QB wants to feed him. He is good enough to throw him the ball. Brown is good enough to catch it. The defense won't be stellar this year which could lead to even more of a need to throw. I have no questions that Brown is one of the highest ceiling, lowest floor guys you can get with your first round pick.