[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my Team

Uncle Fester

I would try to handcuff Hyde with Bush, If the 49er's get down alot like many are expecting Bush may get alot more touches given his passing down abilites, so Id look to maybe get Bush if you can, Or i guess use Woodhead, but if you could get Bush as a flex you have the entire 49er's backfield covered which should be solid. Eifert is also a good potential TE play, prob more upside then Davis if he's available too, Davis is super TD dependent the only time he was top 5 if i remember right was the year he had 13 td's so def a low floor. Your team is solid tho, Big Wilson fan, and If you get a lil lucky and Bryant blows up you should be good.

good luck!

Not bad, though I must say your wr core isn't all that special. I do, however, see some trade bait potential in andre johnson and Bryant, but don't consider it until the season progresses. Other than that I like McCoy, Wilson and Hyde. Good luck!