[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep Graham or Evans?

ABC123

ppr league.

2 keepers allowed. Dez is one. Was planning on keeping Graham as my second keeper but starting to wonder if Mike Evans may be a better option, don't ask me why. Have Foster but not planning on keeping him after the injury. Also have spiller but worried about durability and time share with Ingram.

Thanks all.

Right. ok. Well Graham isn't a round 1 or 2 player and neither is Evans. If you have to keep two then Dez and Graham. If not then I'd just keep Dez. The rankings on websites I look at have Evans at around 10-12 of the WRs. He's a round 3 in my opinion, and that might be too high. Graham is an uncertainty. He won't have the better QB(excluding QB runs) throwing to him and he'll be on a team that likes to run and spread the ball around. He's still Graham, but i'm not taking him until the low 3rd round to 4th.