[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need advice on major pre-draft trade proposal

AtlFalcons11

I'm in a league where we can keep any one player from the previous season with the pick two rounds ahead of where they were drafted. Due to this I'll be keeping Antonio Brown with my 2nd rounder. It's a ten team re-draft league with .5 ppr and 5pt QB TDs. I have the 8th pick and am very unsure of who I would take in that spot (unless one of the top 5 RBs falls to me somehow).

One of the people in my league has offered me their 3rd(23rd Pick) 4th(38th Pick) and 5th (43rd Pick) round picks, for my 1st(8th pick) 6th (53rd pick) and 7th (68th pick) round picks. I'm tempted to take the offer as it would leave me with 7 picks in the top 50 (Antonio Brown at 13, 23rd, 28th, 33rd,38th, 43rd, and 48th). Would you take this offer? If not what would you do at pick #8, knowing you already have Brown in the 2nd?

I'd keep my picks because the value of having Brown in the second is picking another elite top tier guy in the first and complimenting him with Brown not getting a bunch of lesser picks, more isn't better in this situation. RB Shady, Jeremy Hill or someone that falls to me, I'd even consider Dez but that would mean really getting crafty at RB (which in a 10 team league there will be a little more to work with in round 3).