[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Receiver Needed?

12 team PPR league:

Bench/Flex options:

Vereen

Blount

Woodhead

Charles Johnson

Nelson Agholor

For a ppr league, would a WR like Stevie Johnson, Davante Adams or Garcon be more valuable than one of my backs? Or should I replace one of my bench receivers with any of these options?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated

Edited by factoryofsadness

I think you should hold off and see what happens over the next week or so, teams start playing their starters into the 3rd qtr then you can see more of what these WR2-WR3's are going to get for looks..

D.Adams is more of a guy that's worthwhile should Jordy or Cobb get hurt, he's not a regular contributor as a WR3 but the talent is there on that offense. Garcon comes with some risk because he's on that WASH team with RGIII and they are horrible.. although I still think he's a viable fill WR guy with some upside still his ceiling is capped because of the poor play of RGIII (inconsistent).