[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice - Cooks

eli93

really? any reasons why? I'm a tiny bit worried about cooks catching TD's. I feel like colston might be more of the red zone target.

I like Ellington better than I do Morris and Cooks' yards will more then make-up for whatever touchdowns Colston will get (although I believe Cooks will get more).

As for Ellington>Morris it is because of team quality. Also Ellington will be getting some passes which don't help you, but the yards and a couple td's will.

Yeah I agree, I'd rather have cooks and ellington. Morris seems to be the better RB, but his offense is fairly bad. 'Skins just lost two TEs for the year too, so not so reliable blockers left? I like Cooks a lot more simply because he's younger, but I concede i'm not too familiar in comparing him to Colston.