[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team

Grits

We completed our 12 team IDP live draft yesterday afternoon and in the 5 years I've been in the league, this is the first time I've come out feeling good about my team. We've got two brand new guys (One new to football all-together) but outside of that these are guys that have been playing fantasy football longer than I've been alive, so I feel accomplished with this draft class.

Give me some honest opinions whether it's good thoughts, or some spots that are a worry for my team.

Starters:

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: Jeremy Hill
WR: A.J. Green
WR: Brandin Cooks
TE: Delanie Walker
FLEX: Giovani Bernard

DL: Ezekiel Ansah
DL: Charles Johnson
LB: Lavonte David
LB: Bobby Wagner
LB: Vontaze Burfict (+)
DB: Trae Waynes
DB: Harrison Smith
DB: Rashad Johnson

K: Matt Bryant

BENCH:
RB Knile Davis | RB Danny Woodhead | QB Jameis Winston | WR Jarvis Landry | WR Vincent Jackson | WR Devin Funchess

I never really keep defensive players on my bench, usually by the time bye weeks roll forth, I've already weeded some players in and out to fit a few needs.