[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Half PPR Help, Draft Position and Flex questions

truwrxtacy

Hey guys, this year is my 5th year doing FF, last year I felt no issue but for whatever reason this year i feel like i'm at a lost. I am in a 14 team league, got 1 - 2 noobs in my league.

This is our set up

1QB

1RB

2WR

1TE

2FLEX (rb/wr)

1DST

These are the questions I have

1) if it was up to you, would you draft at position 2/14 or 12/14? I have mocked draft both positions and have been pretty unhappy with the results, If i draft at 12, i can mostly likely get 2 WR1 but that would leave me empty at RB, Or i can get Gronk and a WR1. I would be happy with forsett as my RB1 but i wont get him as my third pick wont come around till 40ish and forsett goes around 20s.

If i draft at 2 I would get AP and probably a WR2, this seems like the strategy I like more but in a half PPR league i think receivers are more valuable. Plus i'm hoping for some tacos in my league to draft a QB in the first which might leak some decent choice down to me even at 12, but i doubt i would get anyone, maybe Forte if all the stars align, then a WR1.

Which would you choose?

2) in a .5 PPR league since we got 2 flex, i can put 2 rb/wr into the flex, would you opt for a WR or a RB? I think statistics shows a WR would fit better, but in some of the mocks i did, I was able to get AP and Lamar Miller and Woodhead, so technically i could flex miller and woodhead over WR, I've having some serious issues with receivers this year, for whatever reason i feel like i cant find depth there.

Some of the WR i had considered:

Amari Cooper - but he goes in the 40s and too late for me on my 3rd pick

Brandin Cook - too late to grab him in the 40s also

Eddie Royal - Dont trust him as my WR1, i would be okay with flexing him or a wr3

marquess wilson - same as above

I could pick up probably Jarvis Landry, Jordan Mathew and Jeremy Maclin, but i'm not sure if i would be comfortable starting any of those as my main WR, maybe besides mathews.

PLEASE HELP!

thanks