[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on Blount

eli93

Hey fellas,

I'm in trade talks with another team in my league involving Blount. I will be probably giving up Alfred Morris and something like Eric Decker for Cooks and Blount. What are all of your thoughts on Blount for this season? Also, any thoughts on this trade for me? It's a non-ppr league.

Thanks in advance!

I avoid NE RB's. When Blount plays he produces but that is the key, when he plays. You have no idea when Belichek will decide to not run the ball or when Blount will tick him off and get benched. I like Cooks this year way more than Decker but I would much rather have Morris than Blount

I generally avoid NE RB's too, but I feel like Blount is head and shoulders better than any other RB in the NE backfield. And when you say you'd rather have Cooks than Decker, but you'd also rather have Morris than Blount, which one has the bigger gap? Also, if it matters, this is my lineup:

Romo

Forsett

Ingram

A.Brown

Allen Robinson

Eric Decker

Morris

After deal, my lineup would be:

Romo

Forsett

Ingram

A Brown