[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB or WR first round

cmutts

12 team ppr all tds 6. Start 1Q/T/K/D and 2RB/3WR. I am keeping Hill(rb), Hyde(rb) and Landry(WR) for 6th, 7th and 12th. I will spare you the keeper rules except and player draft in first 4 rds can't be kept. Picking 5th and Luck, Rodgers, Brown, Dez and Julio will be available. Assuming first 3 picks will be RB. I think I am leaning towards best WR over best QB, thoughts?

I'd be leaning towards Dez - I personally have him slightly ahead of Brown - but definitely agree that with the lineup setup and what you have kept, go best WR.

What RBs will be available most likely? You could always look at drafting best player if a better RB option is there and solicit offers for Hyde or Hill to either get you a good pick or a good WR, especially from any team that does not have decent RB keepers and does not have an early pick.

There are a handful of top rb's available but unless someone ahead takes a QB, one wont fall to me. Hyde I am a little unsure of based on all the changes in SF. I think I am leaning towards AB and Dez and then hoping to grab Cobb or Jeffrey in 2nd. My other keeper option is Brady for a 4th but then I'd have to drop one of the others. If I did keep Brady then I would need to go RB in first.

Edited by cmutts

I think yr a bit stuck. Hill might be sharing more touches with Bernard than people are thinking. Not that I'm implying they will be, but its too risky for me to think of him as highly as his adp. Hyde is too much of an unknown. If a top RB does fall to you, low chance and all that, you'd probably have to take them. If not then I think your smartest move is to go Rodgers or Luck. More viable WRs are available, some with lower adp, but higher upsides.

I think it's wise to go WR first (ELITE) as you would normally since your league flushes the first four rounds of talent from the previous year, you want those guys.. then as someone else stated you probably want another RB pretty quick. Landry isn't locking down a WR1 and if he's a WR2 its still pretty wait and see (a lot of mouths to feed in Miami). I would be ok with QB with the first pick (probably Luck) otherwise A.Brown, Dez or JJ would be great if you pass on them you'll be looking at no elite RB's or WR's left leaving you with vanilla WR/RB's and you need to play 2 and 3 only one QB.