[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lacy Lynch Mccoy or Forte

romie4

I'm in a .5 ppr standard scoring 10 man league. Looking at everyone's roster and taking my guesses at which player will be kept it looks like at the 5th pick I will have the choice of picking 2 of these 4 players. They are all so close I'm not sure which I should go for, what do you guys think?

I don't think it's that close. Lacy and Lynch are a tier above McCoy and Forte for me. For me in order I would rank them Lacy, Lynch, Forte, McCoy. You could swap Lacy and Lynch depends on who you like better

Edited by Finn5033

I was thinking the same order but with buffalo not having any healthly rbs and McCoy expecting to come back I thought he would have a massive workload on Rex's ground and pound approach. Then with Forte since I have a .5 ppr I thought with all his catches he might be worth more than what I was ranking him at

I was thinking the same order but with buffalo not having any healthly rbs and McCoy expecting to come back I thought he would have a massive workload on Rex's ground and pound approach. Then with Forte since I have a .5 ppr I thought with all his catches he might be worth more than what I was ranking him at

Trestman is gone in Chicago, I wouldn't expect to see as many catches for Forte this year although they should be playing from behind most of the time and Cutler likes to dump it off. Regarding Buffalo and McCoy, their QB situation is pretty bad, I expect defenses to stack the box against them until they can prove they can pass the ball. Lacy or Lynch are the way to go if available

Edited by Finn5033

Lacy, Lynch, Forte, Mccoy. Lacy's on a more dynamic offense and he can catch. Lynch doesn't catch as much. Forte is a top RB, but also on the bears. Mccoy's not a ground and pound RB. He's more elusive. I do not see that working so well in Buffalo. Not to mention he won't be catching very much due to the atrocious QB situation.

Well they all should end up with similar total yards by years end, Forte will catch the most, but it's Lacy and Lynch that most likely will have my TD's.. They're all right there for production Lacy is my favorite out of the bunch, but all are good... I think because his situation changed the most, he had a poor start to last year and the new offense is probably not going to be that good in Buf Shady is the risky play, talented to no end but too much risk coming into this year. Forte is talented but Lacy and Lynch get so many TD's I think their ceiling is a bit higher just being in better offenses with a better QB situation.