[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Strategy question

bizkit

I am in a 12 team PPR league. My keeper in Leveon Bell. I will lose my 4th rd pick for the keeper. Here is my question. If i land a top 5 slot on the draft order should i take one of the other stub RB's giving me 2 studs at RB or go with best WR or Gronk. I really don't want to go QB in 1st rd even though both luck and rodgers might be there. Thanks

Lineup rules and scoring system?

Simple answer is you go with who you believe is the best player available. If a player like Charles or AP is available at your pick, it would be very difficult for me to not draft them to pair with Bell (assuming you are able to start 2 RBs of course). Of course that is because I value those 2 above Gronk and any WRs. If your option was more in line with a Forte range RB, then I am probably going Gronk/Bryant/Jones type player as I believe those guys hold a bit more value than a Forte level RB.

And of course if you give absurd points to QBs, I'd draft a QB and enjoy my game of fantasy quarterback.

Since everything is pretty standard and you start more than one RB, no real change in draft strategy - draft who you feel is the best player available. I kinf of laid out where my feeling on the breaks are for overall player values above, but it really comes down to who is available and who you think is the most valuable of those choices, but I would not eliminate RB from the conversation just because you have Bell.

Since everything is pretty standard and you start more than one RB, no real change in draft strategy - draft who you feel is the best player available. I kinf of laid out where my feeling on the breaks are for overall player values above, but it really comes down to who is available and who you think is the most valuable of those choices, but I would not eliminate RB from the conversation just because you have Bell.

Thanks, I was leaning toward your advice. I just wanted a second opinion type thing.