[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team! (please)

Inziladun

So I'm not too too happy with my draft this year. Think I've made a couple mistakes since I was first pick i had the tough choice. Curious to see what you guys think of my team at a glance. Its 10man ppr. Realize it all just depends on competition.

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Le'veon Bell

RB: LeSean Mccoy

WR: AJ Green

WR: Emmanuel Sanders

TE: Greg Olsen

Flex: Stevie Johnson

K: Gostowski

D: Seattle

BN: D'Angelo Williams (Bells handcuff)

Pierre Garcon

Darren McFadden

Todd Gurley

Kendall Wright

Joquie Bell

Edited by Inziladun
  • Like 1

I don't think you did too bad. 1st pick is tough having to wait so long to pick again. You may need to work on your WR depth. I think Gurley will be a nice Flex play later in the season. Olsen is already a nice TE, I think he'll see a lot of targets with Benjamin going down

Edited by Finn5033

I like your team. You are solid at RB (McCoy could be a keeper or trade bait later in the season if a trade opportunity opens up). You're solid at QB, TE and K so really your receiving corps are the only weakness I see. Since its a PPR league I would see if you could eventually trade for a better WR. Other than that, I like it.

If you would be so kind, could you let me know what you think of mine?

Its an 8-team standard scoring league.

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Le'Veon Bell

RB: Alfred Morris

WR: Demaryius Thomas

WR: OBJ

Flex: Joseph Randle

TE: Jimmy Graham

K: Cody Parkey

D: Patriots

Bench:

Teddy Bridgewater, Arian Foster, DeAngelo Williams, Brandon Marshall, Golden Tate, Vernon Davis

If I had to throw in my own critique, it would be that early on I gave up getting Hill as my #2 back in favor of picking up Thomas.

Mike you have a really good team, 8 man must be fun to play. Only weak point is Alfred Morris. He's gonna be borderline terrible this season. You have some awesome WRS to make up for it so I'd just wait for a no name to pop up and get em off waivers