[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

Yesterday I made a trade for Matt Ryan and Jordan Matthews, it got accepted and, well, the trade got vetoed by the league commissioner because it was "unfair" which reallyyy pissed me off. Anyways I decided to try for the players again with a more fair trade...

Right now I'm offering

Cam newton Carlos Hyde : Matt Ryan Jordan Matthews

My team is strong at wr and weaker at running back but if I get Matthews I might make a trade using Amari Cooper as the main trading chip for someone like Jonathan Stewart or Joseph randle.

I just want to know others opinions on if this strategy might be worth it or not. Please let me know your opinions, thanks .

a quick overview of my team now

Qb- Newton, Bradford

Rb-AP, Hyde, Crowell, Mason, blue

Wr- OBJ, Evans, Cooper, Robinson, royal

Te-Cameron

Seems fine if you need to "upgrade" your qb and wr positions. I think the league votes should be used to veto vs just the judgement of the commish. It would help to see the rosters of both teams to get an idea of how stupid the commish thinks the other manager is.

The orignal trade that got vetoed was Crowell royal and Amari Cooper for Ryan and Matthews, he still had tannenhill and he has no rbs so that's why he wanted Crowell, obviously I'm definitely winning the trade by a lot but he accepted it on his own will that's why I was confused. I went through with the new one, now I just need to get a number 2 rb and I'll be comfortable for the season.