[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pics of my GF

Trichardbann

Obviously I'm kidding, sorry to disappoint, just needed an attention grabber.

How important do you think it is in a league that starts 2 QB's (12 Team PPR) and allows up to 2 keepers that go in the first 2 rounds if you decide to take them, to keep 1 or 2 QB's?

The consensus I get is that the QBs go very quick in the first 4 rounds.

I bought a team that has Eli and Stafford, but also has CJ Anderson, D Thomas, and OBJ.

Do you think Eli or Stafford are a better keeper than CJ and one of the other WR's? Should I pair Eli with OBJ?

Never played in a 2 QB league and it seems like most people are keeping one QB and 1 WR/RB.

Thanks for any advice

I've never played in a 2 QB league, and with 12 teams...

If it were me, I would keep OBJ and D Thomas. Reason being is that QB's don't usually go early in a 1 QB league because the position is so versatile. You could start Blake Bortles and RG3 and still have a decent team. If you kept D Thomas and OBJ, your WR core would be untouchable, especially in a PPR league.

• Like 1

Blake bortles and RG3 is a bit of a stretch but since you have Eli and Stafford you can afford to drop them both. Even in a 2 qb league you should be able to get at least 1 of them back. I would KEEP CJ and DT because the qbs aren't 1 st or 2nd rounders and I think OBJ will be less productive than last season. CJ was a top 15 rb with only half a season of starter touches. With a full season of starter touches (18-25 touches/game) CJ will be a monster imo. Denver backs usually produce once the staff finds one that can handle the load. (Just look what Knowshon Moreno did... 13 tds in 2013!)

In 2 Qb leagues, QBs will go early and often. You've just shifted their baseline for value from Qb12 down to QB24, and, in a 12 team league, you also do not have enough starting QBs for every team to get a backup to cover byes and injuries, so their value/importance goes up even more. It would not shock me to see a couple teams grabbing a 3rd QB (much less a 2nd one) by the 8th or 9th round.

Now, as to your specific situation, you have not said what the rest of your starting lineup is - is it still a fairly typical 2RB, 3WR setup or are all of those positions doubles in number of starters as well? Assuming they aren't, then QBs will rocket up your board in value. Again, assuming that the rest of the lineup is fairly typical, Eli would be a for sure keeper for me from your lineup, then it would come down to your preference of the RB/WRs, but I would be looking to grab that 2nd QB fairly early.

Blake bortles and RG3 is a bit of a stretch but since you have Eli and Stafford you can afford to drop them both. Even in a 2 qb league you should be able to get at least 1 of them back. I would KEEP CJ and DT because the qbs aren't 1 st or 2nd rounders and I think OBJ will be less productive than last season. CJ was a top 15 rb with only half a season of starter touches. With a full season of starter touches (18-25 touches/game) CJ will be a monster imo. Denver backs usually produce once the staff finds one that can handle the load. (Just look what Knowshon Moreno did... 13 tds in 2013!)

With 24 required QB starters and only 32 starting QBs in the league, many more QBs most certainly are in the 1st/2nd round value range.