[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordy Nelson injured

I just need to stop replying to your posts, guy. :sad:

That's always an option, I just don't get what your beef with this is. You're practically calling it stupid to draft as late as possible, like there is no benefit. And you throw out "what if somebody gets injured week 1" well same as with every other league, unless you draft after the season starts.

I know you're a bright guy with good info and soild opinions, so not sure what the issue here is.

Well, it still sucks but yeah, to me its not as bad as an injury before the season even starts. It works for us, we're all local friends and we make it work

We've gone the Saturday after Labor Day for 5+ years now, even with the Thursday night kickoff that's already been played. Not because of injuries, but because it's what we do now.

Announcing a keeper that gets hurt and you could have avoided the issue all together is a good thing. It's not a bad thing.

Drafting late is not a bad thing - so what if people come up to speed on a certain player or sleepers. It's not a smarterest contest like some people make it to be.

• Like 1