[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy Graham for Greg Olsen

Considering trading Graham for Olsen straight up considering the shakeup with injuries at Carolina. Olsen effectively becomes Newton's #1 target in an offense with little to no running game, while Jimmy is (most likely) the #1 at a new team where they run the ball more often than they throw it. I see a higher ceiling for Olsen going forward... any thoughts?

Stupid trade. After being in the league since 2007, Olsen finally cracked 1000 yds and just barely. (1008). Now you can look at that fact and say "well now its gonna happen all the time" or you can look at it as an anomaly. I think you should expect what he did for all the other years in the league. (average 60-70 catches around 800 yds and 5 tds.) I'm in the "let's see that again" camp. Guys like Gronk, Gates and Graham are proven high TE performers. Seattle didn't get a TE with Graham's resume to come in and block. Thats nonsense. If they wanted a good blocking TE they could've gotten Ben Watson much cheaper. Graham is still gonna be a beast and Russell is still somewhat underrated because he has never had a receiver like Graham, Julio, Dez etc. Carolina was horrible last year and will be again this year with their version of Dez Bryant going down. You can expect Olsen to do just what he did last year 80 catches 1k yds, 6 tds. You can expect Graham to get 80 catches, 1100, 10 tds with a higher ceiling.