[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need help 12 team non ppr league

Javieoso

It is a 3 wideout league 1QB 2RB 3WR 1FLEX 1TE 1K 1 DST. Everyone is trying to trade me for my wideouts claiming I have no rb. But no one in this league has more then 1 solid RB on the team. Which pieces should I try to move or should I stay put? Any players I should dump for better free agents?

Fantasy football 12man team

QB Big Ben

RB Alfred Blue

RB Joseph Randle

WR Dez Bryant

WR Julio Jones

WR Brandin Cooks

Flex John brown

TE Vernon Davis

DST Panthers

K Connort Barth

Bench

Isaiah Crowell

Darren McFadden

Cam Newton

Danny Woodhead

Markus Wheaton

Brian Quick

Lorenzo Taliaferro

Terrence west

IR spot Brandon Lafell

I'd stay put and see how your rbs pan out. You only need 2 of the bunch to be dominant but next time don't wait til round 4 in a 12 teamer to get a rb. You probably have the best combo of wrs to start. I doubt you have the worst rbs but you'll need a little luck to get them to compete with the ADPs/Bells/Lacys of the ff world. Your TE while physically gifted has proven to be a bust in FF. I'd wait on the rbs to shine but I'd be looking at improving my TE situation.