[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just finished my local draft...

AX2RUN

QB - Phillip Rivers, Andy Dalton

RB - Matt Forte, Latavius Murray, Melvin Gordon, Ameer Abdullah, Tre Mason

WR - Demeryius Thomas, Jordan Matthews, DeAndre Hopkins, John Brown, Eddie Royal

TE - Owen Daniels, Josh Hill

D/ST - Cleveland Browns

K - Matt Prayer

How y'all feel about this team? Probably going to pick up Kareem Carey to back up Forte.

Overall I like this squad. I personally think Owen Daniels will have a solid year this year. It will be interesting what happens with Ameer and Melvin this year. Well balanced team.

I just posted my team. Let me know your thoughts

Edited by nizieman

Solid team. Good starting QB, Forte is top 10 & you could get some good payoff with your other RB. I like the WR group at Royal should pay out well, at least for about the 1st half of the season. And if White ends up out for the year, it should be a solid payout for the season for you. In terms of backup RB, if you cant get or aren't completely comfortable with Carey, I would think about Todd Gurley seeing as you have Mason.

Can you take a look at mine. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/441105-trade-for-k-benjamin/