[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did I draft? 12 team PPR league

nizieman

12 team PPR league

Starting Lineup:

QB-Philip Rivers

WR- Julio Jones

WR-Keenan Allen

RB- Jamaal Charles

RB-Adrian Peterson

Flex-Andre Johnson

TE-Zach Ertz

K-Mason Crosby

Def-Eagles

Bench:

Shane Vereen

Danny Woodhead

Jarvis Landry

Martavis Bryant

Kenny Stills

Knile Davis

Let me know your thoughts and if I should switch anyone in my starting lineup. I will answer your requests.

Thanks!

If AP returns to form, this team could be championship caliber. I might switch out Keenen Allen with Landry until you find out if Rivers is still favoring Floyd as he was last year. Love that you have Davis to backup Charles. Good draft I'd say.

• Like 1

If AP returns to form, this team could be championship caliber. I might switch out Keenen Allen with Landry until you find out if Rivers is still favoring Floyd as he was last year. Love that you have Davis to backup Charles. Good draft I'd say.

• Like 1

I see no issues with AP. I am surprised as hell you managed to get AP & Charles, two RB's constantly both ranked top 5 among the position & Julio a constantly ranked top 5 WR. Your in a 12 team league & managed to get 3 guys that should have all been picked off the board within the first 15-18 picks. I would say you did pretty good overall. If he wasn't grab I might think about Todd Gurley seeing as you have Mason.

I think overall you drafted a very solid team. Please take a look at mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/441105-trade-for-k-benjamin/

@AX2RUN- Thank you for you input. I thought about switching out Allen for Landry as well. I may do that. I had to pick up Davis. I love Charles, but he takes some brutal hits at times.

@FastSteve- Peterson and Charles were my keepers. I was able yo get Julio in the 3rd round. I don't have T. Mason from the Rams, I have Mason Crosby.

@AX2RUN- Thank you for you input. I thought about switching out Allen for Landry as well. I may do that. I had to pick up Davis. I love Charles, but he takes some brutal hits at times.

@FastSteve- Peterson and Charles were my keepers. I was able yo get Julio in the 3rd round. I don't have T. Mason from the Rams, I have Mason Crosby.

Sorry about the Mason thing, just looked at another thread with T Mason in it. Got stuck on him when seeing Mason. Your team is solid & I think Andre Johnson as a flex is a very strong play with Luck as his QB.