[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please...rate my team and I'll rate yours!

TDforTebow

Just drafted last night. Drafted #2 overall with the 1st pick of the draft being Charles. This is an 8-team league, standard scoring. Any advice you have on addressing my weaknesses moving forward would be greatly appreciated! Also, what do you think of my team in general? (I will happily answer your questions too if you would like to post your team).

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Le'Veon Bell

RB: Alfred Morris

WR: Demaryius Thomas

WR: OBJ

Flex: Joseph Randle

TE: Jimmy Graham

K: C. Parkey

D: Patriots

Bench:

Teddy Bridgewater

Arian Foster (maybe trade bait, or solid starter after injury?)

Latavius Murray

Brandon Marshall

Golden Tate

Vernon Davis

What do you think of my draft? How might I be able to improve through trades or free agency? I had a chance in round 3 to grab Hill as my RB2, but I hadn't yet added any WRs and Dez + Brown were grabbed right before me, so I decided to get Thomas over Hill while there were still some top WRs left. My concerns are: I don't know how well Morris will perform this year, and Randle is a bit of an unknown commodity...he might do well or he might be a bust. Bell's 2 game suspension doesn't help either. What are your thoughts?

Your team is pretty solid. I think you made the right move taking DT over Hill. The Redskins are a hot mess but Morris has been the one consistent performer for them so he will be ok I think. Latavius Murray is a nice grab, you may end up playing him over Morris or Randle depending on how that pans out.

Edited by Finn5033

In a 8-team league, if you don't get a good team, you might want to stop doing fantasy football. You have a good team. Solid WR group and I think Morris should have a good year. As for Randle, it's a hit or miss. You still have Murray/Foster so even if he's a bust, you have a good replacement.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/441181-rate-team-ill-rate-yours/

Solid team. Im not sold on having Foster tie up a bench spot for the majority of the season. Texans have a week 9 bye so if he was to come back at week 10 and they aren't in solid playoff contention, I dont see him being put at risk.

Id use him as trade bait as soon as the first positive report on his status is dropped.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/441176-money-league-drafted-over-the-weekend-commish-gave-me-b-rating-i-beg-to-differ-thoughts/