[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Forsett for Julio Jones?

Hey guys what is going on? Hope everyone is having a good time drafting and what not. I did mine yesterday and someone is already wanting to trade away a player I really wanted for another player i desired to have. It is a PPR league of 12 teams. Here is my team. Not happy about my wideouts but love my rbs. Forgot to mention I had pick number 1 (hated it).

QB- Matt Ryan 9th round pick

WR- Alshon Jeffery 2nd round pick

WR2- Keenan allen 5th round pick

RB- Le'Veon Bell 1st round pick

RB2- Justin Forsett 3rd round pick

Flex- Frank Gore 4th round pick

TE- Zach Ertz 7th round pick

K- Mason Crosby

Def- Jets

Bench

Brandon Marshall

Shane Vereen

John Brown

Fred Jackson

Antonio Gates

Tom Brady

I wouldn't hesitate to do that. Julio is the better player especially in a PPR league. I know it leaves you pretty shallow at RB so you'll have to work to improve your depth there but you are getting the better player

Edited by Finn5033

I wouldn't hesitate to do that. Julio is the better player especially in a PPR league. I know it leaves you pretty shallow at RB so you'll have to work to improve your depth there but you are getting the better player

I agree. I would do that trade in a heart beat. I wouldnt hesistate to put Vereen in the Flex. PPR monster.

I would be a little hesitant to be that thin at the RB position, its hard to get the 'right' guy off of waivers week to week for RB's, JJ is a termendous talent though... but Bell is so good that having JJ and Bell is like two upper tier elites, I think I'd be ok with it but I'd be hammering the waiver wire for more RB security if possible. At minimum try to get Gore's backup (Josh Robinson), Maybe David Johnson.. you might be ok though. If you didn't have Bell I would probably be a definite no, but with him I'd say JJ upside/ceiling is pretty high up there is always an injury risk with that guy though but he can also bring it weekly.. I'm a 'yes'.

Yeah do it. Forsett is 30 or so and could flatline at any point.

Julio, Bell and Alshon is a vicious attack.

Its a ppr league so just throw Vereen or Keenan in there at the flex and like robot said watch the wire and focus on building rb depth.

• Like 1