[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please Rate my Team!

Hey Guys, I drafted 7th Overall in a 10 Team 1PPR League. We had a couple of newcomers that drafted funny, so I feel like I lucked out on a few of my picks. I also feel like I dropped the ball in others. Check out my team, the round they were drafted in is next to the player and let me know what you think. Link your team and I'll rate yours! Thanks!

QB - M. Stafford (8) / T. Bridgewater (13)

RB - E. Lacy (1) / J. Forsett (3) / T. Gurley (6) / S. Vereen (10)

WR - D. Thomas (2) / E. Sanders (4) / A. Johnson (5) / M. Bryant (9) / S. Smith Sr (11)

TE - Z. Ertz (7) / O. Daniels (12)

D - NYJ (14)

K - J. Tucker (15)

^ Like he said. RB are solid & Gurley should be someone that starts coming on later in the season. In another words as we inch closer to FF P/O's, nice thing to have happening. Your WR corps looks solid & being high on TE Daniels seem to be a theme this year. Stafford should provide solid #'s & Bridgewater many are saying could do quite well this year with AP back & Wallace as the big strike threat. Wallace may not have a lot of tricks but he can stretch the field which is good for Bridgewater. Can turn plays into big yards. Strong team, you should contend.