[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate team / I'll rate yours

SxJx9

Alright, I finished my 12-team standard money draft yesterday, and I'm wondering how you guys would rate my team. What position should I attempt to upgrade. Like in the title, if you take the time to rate mine, I'll return the favor. Thanks in advance.

QB: Ryan Tannehill

RB: Jeremy Hill

RB: Mark Ingram

WR: Julio Jones

WR: Jordan Matthews

TE: Julius Thomas

FLEX: Mike Wallace

D: Ravens

K: Cody Parkey

Bench: Roddy White, Gio Bernard, Steve Smith, David Cobb, Khiry Robinson, Josh Hill, Fred Jackson

Edited by SxJx9

12 team leagues can start to get diluted, but I like your team a lot. I like the Hill+Ingram duo, and your WR tandem seems like a great combo. Tannehill is solid and you have one of the best kickers. Thomas might be a bit of an unknown commodity, he could really shine and put up solid numbers if the Jags focus on him, or he might get pulled down with the Jags offense around him. You have plenty of depth to cover yourself for bye weeks. Looks good to me!

Overall for a 12 team league I really like this team as well. Only thing I would be worried about it Julius Thomas in the first few weeks of the season with a broken hand. Once that's healed though I think he will be bortles security blanket