[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

E. Sanders or D. Adams

With Nelson out for the year and Peyton's arm showing signs of noodling, is the safer 7th keeper D. Adams over E. Sanders? Sanders was huge last year but the Broncos have been pretty up front about running the ball, or do I try and grab D. Adams in the 5th round whereas Sanders has been going in the 3rd in most drafts.

Given where you could get Adams compared to Sanders, I'd take Adam's he's the true number 2, Peyton will throw to everyone.. Sanders is great but when Peyton goes away from him its feast or famine.. I think D. Adams a couple rounds later than Sanders would be worthwhile. Probably would end with similar numbers but the WR2 in GB can put up some pretty insane sustained numbers..

I'm not as worried about Owen Daniels getting more looks than ES but Cody Latimer is pretty good, I like the clear cut guy in D.Adams (I know something called Jeff Janis and Ty Montgomery in GB but I think they will scrap for WR3 which GB doesn't really use or target the WR3 much).