[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randall Cobb?

I wouldn't put him in the top 5 or 6. I think he goes from somewhere around a 12-14 to about 7-8. The big winner is D Adams who should see a large jump in draft position going to a starter in an Aaron Rodgers lead offense. Most will likely have him ranked within the top 25 now.

I'm just looking at the numbers and going from there. Cobb had 1300 yds and 12tds last year as the #2 on that team. I might actually be underselling him. Look at it this way... Antonio Brown had 129 catches last year and Cobb had 91. Let that sink in for a sec then realize that Cobb will be Arods fave target despite what Davante might bring to the table.

I think he moves up to almost where Nelson was. I'd call him top tier (brown, thomas, dez, julio, calvin, obj, aj, and now cobb; not neccessarily in that order), though I would draft him last out of them.

I don't think it's crazy to put Cobb ahead of AJ and Calvin

I don't think it's crazy to put Cobb ahead of AJ and Calvin

For sure, not crazy at all. I'd say he has less upside than those two, but is a lower injury risk so perhaps a safer pick. If I had a pick arond 18/19 I would be happy with any of the three that were still available.

Edited by b.b.dave

He will also draw #1 coverage and defenses rolling coverage to his side. I think it evens out and ends somewhere right about where he did last year which is still pretty damn good.

This is possible. It will depend if someone behind him can step up. If they can do so and keep defenses a bit more honest he could see a notable increase.