[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice

b.b.dave

Alfred Morris for a 6th.

or

Charles Johnson for a 12th.

League is ppr. Morris is a early 4th rounder on my board while Johnson is a mid 7th.

Also worth noting that next year I would lose a pick 3 higher if I decide to keep either again, so Johnson could be a 9th next year if he goes off.

Really struggling with this. Unforutnatly we don't know our draft order so I can't take that into account.

My other two keepers this year are Allen for an 8th, and L Murray for a 13th. The league starts 2 RBs, 3 Wrs, and has a Flex.

for what it's worth, i have no idea what is really going to happen here in DC, but i do know Gruden is going to have to run the ball into the ground (because it doesn't appear that offense will be able to do much else)...having said that, Morris is going to be pushed by Matt Jones (some say sooner, others say later, but it eventually will happen)...so, while i'm a huge fan of Alf, i'm not sure he's actually worth the value you're projecting...plus, in a ppr format, he adds zero value catching the ball...at the end of the day, i hate to say it, but i think i would actually keep Johnson given those 2 choices, because 1) teams are going to stack the box, knowing the 'skins have no passing game, and 2) Morris will lose touches to the rookie, who Gruden absolutely LOVES...

Sad to admit but i fear all things the outlaw has said and that was my logic when saying the 12th round Johnson. Morris has nearly reached his max potential. I hope he is as consistent as he has been over his career but as a die hard skins fan I wouldn't put any money on it. I think we will see a good amount of Matt Jones this year.

for what it's worth, i have no idea what is really going to happen here in DC, but i do know Gruden is going to have to run the ball into the ground (because it doesn't appear that offense will be able to do much else)...having said that, Morris is going to be pushed by Matt Jones (some say sooner, others say later, but it eventually will happen)...so, while i'm a huge fan of Alf, i'm not sure he's actually worth the value you're projecting...plus, in a ppr format, he adds zero value catching the ball...at the end of the day, i hate to say it, but i think i would actually keep Johnson given those 2 choices, because 1) teams are going to stack the box, knowing the 'skins have no passing game, and 2) Morris will lose touches to the rookie, who Gruden absolutely LOVES...

You think Matt Jones can pass protect though? RGIII is already getting killed hard to believe they'd put in an unproven blocker but once they are out of contention no reason not to I suppose. The main thing that scares me with Alf is how awful the team will be overall. Tough call, I'd probably go with Johnson though

Your guys concerns on Morris's situations all make sense. Being a Vikes fan I think the hype on Johnson is over blown. RB's being as thin as they are I just think Morris is good value for a 6th rounder. The team was awful last year and he still managed 1,200 total yards and 8 tds.

You think Matt Jones can pass protect though? RGIII is already getting killed hard to believe they'd put in an unproven blocker but once they are out of contention no reason not to I suppose. The main thing that scares me with Alf is how awful the team will be overall. Tough call, I'd probably go with Johnson though

i just know mccloughan and gruden are enamored with jones, so sooner or later he's going to be given an opportunity...and, while it appears mccloughan has started putting the pieces in place to re-build, imo one of biggest mistakes i think the 'skins made this offseason was letting helu walk...

this article is somewhat dated now (published shortly after the draft), but i believe it is very telling about how the organization feels about jones (see bullet #1)...

http://realredskins.com/2015/05/09/need-to-know-will-matt-jones-have-a-big-role-for-the-redskins/