[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I just throw my $$$ away?

mvttchew

Rate my team please! 10 team, PPR league, #6 pick

QB: Teddy Bridgewater (9)

RB: Matt Forte (2)

RB: Lamar Miller (3)

WR: Antonio Brown (1)

WR: Emmanuel Sanders (4)

WR: Brandon Marshall (5)

TE: Julius Thomas (8)

D: GB (15)

K: Cody Parkey (14)

BENCH: Ameer Abdullah - RB (6), Sammy Watkins - WR (7), Joique Bell - RB(10), John Brown - WR(11), Stevie Johnson - WR (12), Dwayne Allen - TE (13)

Overall, I'm only feeling OKAY about my team. Wanted to snag Travis Kelce, but pick before me got him. Not sure how I feel about Julius Thomas honestly... I took a huge gamble by picking Teddy Bridgewater, this can really bite me in the a**, but I think his high floor, low ceiling, might be the safe play I'll need week to week (playing a gamble to get a safe player - ironic?). I just tried to reel in as much depth in my WR/RB positions as possible, depending on what was left in the draft.

What do you rate my team? Leave a link!

Just curious if the 3rd WR spot is a Flex or if it's only WR's? If its a Flex I think you look pretty good because you'll be able to throw whichever Detroit RB is getting most of the carries into that slot(probably Bell). If it's just WR's you aren't doomed, but I'd say Marshall is on the weaker side of WR's that you should be starting in a 10 team.

Edited by willswear3
  • Like 1

agreed, too early to tell this team looks well rounded with depth because you have upside Abdullah and J.Bell who you can flex or RB2 if needed.. There's a lot of season left, maybe comparing or you didn't draft exactly as intended from only seeing your team regardless the other teams I think this is pretty solid. QB could be a little stronger but Teddy might be a surprise, if he can hit 300 yards a 2 scores I think you'd be ok, if he's struggling to pass 250 yards a 2 scores it might be hard.. although if Sam Bradford was available I'd target him or another QB (Palmer, Carr, Mariotta)

Just curious if the 3rd WR spot is a Flex or if it's only WR's? If its a Flex I think you look pretty good because you'll be able to throw whichever Detroit RB is getting most of the carries into that slot(probably Bell). If it's just WR's you aren't doomed, but I'd say Marshall is on the weaker side of WR's that you should be starting in a 10 team.

Im confused - What makes you think Sanders or Watkins is better than Brandon Marshall from Fitzpatrick?

Brandon Marshall is 31 and hasn't lost speed, he had one injury last year and is still as talented as any WR in the league besides 3 or 4..

Hes more talented than Dez Bryant FYI, I would take fitz to Marshall over Romo to Dez

First I never said Watkins was better, second I think Sanders is better because he was a top 10 wide receiver last year and plays with one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game in one of the highest powered offenses in the league while Marshall goes from playing in a pass happy Chicago to the Jets. As for you taking Marshall over Dez I'm gonna chalk that up to you being the biggest troll on here instead of providing the numerous facts to back up Dez.