[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for RB or stay put for now?

Helpmeout

Ten team standard scoring league

Starting lineup is:

QB

RB1

RB2

WR1

WR2

WR/RB

TE

K

DEF

I have:

Rivers, Palmer

J Stewart, A Ellington, T Gurley, J Bell

ODB, Julio, Megatron, E Sanders, A Robinson, J Brown

D Walker

Viniateri

Buffalo D

I'm thinking about making a trade for a better RB with the depth I have at WR after the first week or two. Any advise on an RB to target given who I have as trade bait at WR, with a team that needs WR help. Or should I just stay put for now and roll with who I have at RB and hope for the best?

L. Murray, L. Miller, J. Hill, or maybe D. Martin(worst case scenario)...I wouldn't want to go for any of the Top Tier backs as I would prefer to not give up too much, but I am willing to part ways with a WR1 for an RB1. I'd like to take advantage of my WR depth to get a solid starter at RB.

• Like 1

Don't sell the farm since you went Zero-RB theory. you're so stacked at WR can't you try for some backup upside rookies or second year guys? Someone is going to emerge as the RB2 with possibly 3rd down duties or share situation that would cost you nothing.. I like weathering the storm and see how your well-oiled WR engine can do without a clear RB1. Gurely may be back sooner than expected.. guys like David Cobb, Matt Jones, now D.Williams in MIA, CJ2k, James White, Artis-Payne ... come week 2 one of these guys might have more RB duties that make them viable for future consideration on a wait-n-see bench slot.

Like someone else said E.Sanders could hold some value so could A.Robinson not to piggy back off their take.. I'd wait and see if you actually need better RB's or if your team is fine streaming waiver wire guys. At minimum Artis-payne is Stewie's backup.. Same with Cj2k who is not worth owning unless you have Ellington.