[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Fred Jackson(released by BUF) to pick up James White or...?

Basic espn pt system, 6pt for tds. .5 ppr Keeper, 5 players maximum kept and people generally do.

Fred Jackson was just released by Buffalo. Should I hang on to him to see where he ends up or drop him now and pick someone up?

James White seems to be the best option right now and could be someone worth keeping for a few years, a high risk/reward? I guess I could try for Anthony Dixon(was 3rd on the Bills depth chart) or Karlos Williams?, but its too soon to say who, if anyone, would be considered the number 2 RB. Chris Johnson, Bilal Powell, and Andre Williams, and Matt Asiata are available, but meh.

My current team:

QB Luck IND 10
RB Charles KC 9
RB Ingram NO 11
WR Mike Evans TB 6
WR Jordan Matthews PHI 8
WR/RB Devonta Freeman ATL 10
T Gronk NE 4
K Justin Tucker BAL 9
DEF San Fran D 10
B Ryan Matthews PHI 8
B Mike Wallace MIN 5
B Fred Jackson BUF 8
B Devin Funchess CAR 5
B Joe Flacco BAL 9
B Julius Thomas JAC 8
B Terrance Williams DAL 6

Thoughts?

Edit:Andre Williams, NOT Andre Jackson

Edited by ImNotSoIgnorant

I wouldn't drop Fred Jackson just yet. There are a number of RB needy teams that could pick him up. I didn't actually see his preseason touches, but it sounds like he had a couple great plays. I see a higher ceiling for Jackson if he winds up with the right team than I do for the RBs mentioned above (I am assuming you didn't meant Andre Johnson is available...but if he is then I would drop Jackson for him in a heart beat). Good luck to you!

Judging by the players listed I think he may mean Andre Williams rather than andre Johnson....but I wouldn't drop FJax for any of them...unless it is in fact andre Johnson then maybe drop flacco IMO. Jackson could still be valuable whereas a backup QB will be easy to find on waiver wire for Luck's bye week (theres no reason to sit Luck)