[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade one of my wr for a starting rb?

I drafted wr heavy based on bpa, and then made a trade that got me Matt Ryan and Jordan Matthews for Newton and Hyde, further hurting my rb position. Now I'm stuck with a stud in AP and then Crowell, Mason and Blue as my other rbs, while I have OBJ, Evans, Matthews, Cooper, Robinson and Royal as my wrs. I love the upside in all of them but I'm scared I'm going to trade the wrong one and end up trading someone I will regret. Any suggestions on who you would target?

Also to note, my week 1 matchup is against the strongest team and without a rb it looks like my chance of winning aren't amazing, but even with a new one it would be around 50/50. Maybe I should take the L and evaluate after? I really need help on this one.

Edited by Eskimo brothers

I would personally trade Evans for a RB2 if possible. Mike Evans is already a bit banged up and your chasing last years production which was based purely on TD's which are fluky. Look at last years stats game by game and consider how well he does if he doesn't get those TD's. Target Lamar Miller, Frank Gore, Mark Ingram and Alfred Morris for trade ideally.