[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did I do in my first draft of the year? WHIR

HHM

Hey Everyone,

I can't believe the fantasy football year is just around the corner. I just finished my first draft and I would like to hear what you think of it. Of note this league was initially going to start a two person keeper league, instead the group bumped it down to 1. There is no limit to how long we can hold onto the keepers, so I feel I could have a top 3 WR (Julio) for years to come.

League Scoring: PPR, all TDs 6 points, start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, DST, K

I drafted 11th out of a 12 team ppr league; here is the order I drafted the players in:

1 (11): Julio Jones

2 (14): Randall Cobb (a little bit of a stretch, but I am huge Packer fan and love having one of their top weapons)

3 (35): Justin Forsett (I thought this was a steal in PPR league)

4 (38): Jordan Matthews

5 (59): Ameer Abdullah

6 (62): Arian Foster (I know this is a bit of a stretch...hoping he only misses 3-4 weeks)

7 (83): Chris Ivory

8 (86): Alfred Blue (Incase Foster doesn't pan out, Blue could be an okay spot start)

9 (107): Duke Johnson (drafted before the concussion issue came up)

10 (110): Eli Manning (Last team to draft a QB and some started drafting 2)

11 (131): Sam Bradford (Eli insurance...looked great the past preseason game)

12 (134): Markus Wheaton

13 (155): Knile Davis

14 (158): Tyler Eifert (Best of what was available...IMO weakest position)

15 (179): Patriots Defense

16 (182): Matt Bryant

I appreciate your input on my team. I am looking forward to getting more good advice from this forum. It has served me well throughout the years. I will attempt to be more active in answering the questions that are out there as well. Please feel free to leave a link to your questions and I will answer them.