[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUGE Trade

RLochridge

Idk, I dont hate it... would leave you with Shady and Bell... You start 2 wr? So T.Y. and Marshall (Tate could be huge with a banged up Megatron). Jordan Cameron was a pro bowler at one point and has the best qb and situation of his career now. He's not gronk, but I'm not so sure you aren't receiving massive upgrades from where I'm sitting. Im a Palmer believer too, but his line looked terrible the other night..

I'd do this mainly because Cameron's value is close to Matthew's except for Matthew's isn't a starter.. Cameron will replace Clay who had 900+ yards and 75 catches last season, Cameron is regarded as one of the top athletic pass catching TEs, he now doesn't have to block for the Brown's o-line or have 3-4 different nobody QB's throwing at him (notice I used 'at' and not 'to'), I think he's got good potential to be in the top 5 TE's.. McCoy and TY also I'm buying, they may be lesser but TY could easily put up AJ numbers the only difference is AJ is the only show in town (unfortunately Dalton's at the helm for him) and TY is around other hungry for the ball options.. TY still will produce at a high Tier 2 maybe low Tier 1 level. I usually don't like these big trades 4 for 3 but I'm ok with this one. You are upgrading your RB2 and your QB (slightly but with the injury history of Palmer it's pretty sketchy if he goes down). You side grade with TY over AJ.. AJ is better but TY is trending still up and continuing to rise. Gronk is elite but Cameron is still legit. For some reason I like it (your side).. you have RB's now you have Bell and McCoy that's pretty solid. BTW in my rankings TY is ranked higher AJ (Huddle performance league), Cameron's 4th best TE behind Gronk like everyone else by about 40 pts.. R.Matthews is 48th ranked RB compared to McCoy at 9th overall. I'm buying in on this trade.

Edited by robotpimp

Hmmm, tough choice. I'd highly consider this trade. Based on my stats you'd be coming out about even and LeSean would be a more reliable RB2 than Gurley or Randle. Also, remember BUF just dropped Fred Jackson. That guarantees LeSean is the #1 there and he should produce based on volume alone with no worries of being TD sniped from Jackson.

If it were me...I would accept this trade.

Edited by ShuckCreations

Just depends on how much of a drop off you see from Gronk to Cameron over what Shady gives you to Mathews. AJ,Carson for Ryan, Hilton is probably a slight edge to him.

It's not how much he gives compared to Mathews. It's compared to his RB2 which would be Randle or Gurley. Regardless McCoy will be better than any of them.