[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to draft?

gballi15

So I have the 1st overall pick in my draft this Saturday, but have a dilemma...I don't know who to take first. This is a 10-team keeper league. Draft is snake format. I already have L. McCoy, and would usually draft a RB with my first choice; but this year is different because of who is available. Below are the top players from their respective positions. Please help, any advice is greatly appreciated:

A. Rodgers

J. Charles

A. Brown

How many do you start (RB/WR)? Who else will be left after 1st rd? If you can get an elite WR and then a top 15 back with the next pick I might lean Brown, since Bell will be out for a few. I lok for Kelce and Maclin to take away some of Charles' receptions.

The only QB's off the board right now are Luck and P Manning. Pretty much all other top RB are gone; other than Charles there is Lynch, Forte, Morris...it goes on from there (but no AP, Bell, etc.). WR left after Brown; DT, Julio, Green, Cobb, T.Y....the list goes from there; but no Dez or Calvin. So I think there are plenty of serviceable guys if I don't take Brown. As for starters, it varies...we have formation options. But I usually start at least 1 RB and 1 WR.

What is your QB scoring? If it were my league where the QB gets six for every TD thrown and extra for yards, I would probably take Aaron Rogers. The fact that P. Manning and Luck are kept leads me to belive others in your league put a value on QB. Deciding between those three would be a tough choice. An arguement can be made for any one of them.