[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafted 10 team Dynasty

FastSteve

As it says

10 team, Dynasty PPR 2 QB IDP league

Pass TD=4

Starting lineup

QB=2 RB=2 WR=2 TE=1 R/W/T Flex=1 K=1 LB=3 DB=3 DL=3 Bench=12

QB-Roethlisberger, Rivers, A Smith

RB-Lacy, M Gordon, J Steward, R Jennings

WR-J Jones, E Sanders, Maclin, Funchess, B Quick, J Nelson, K Benjamin

TE-J Cameron, Ebron

K-Hauschka

LB-Bowman, B Wagner, K Mach, A Barr, Trevathan

DL-Ansah, E Griffen, C Johnson, A Clayborn,

DB-Weddle, B Church, L Collins, J Byrd

Being a DYNASTY league, I decided to take a gamble & I grabbed Nelson & Benjamin as the draft went on. I thought about the future & am looking at a lineup of Julio, Jordy & Kelvin for next year. That should be damn stout. Plus who knows what Sanders does if Peyton retires after this season-its getting about that time. I think Maclin will do well but suspect also a decent possibility of a one season wonder in KC. I will add that the Brian Quick pick was site screw up & my last round pick. I didn't add him to my queue or even look at his profile. I was going between Reggie Bush & Talib for my last pick. So please don't give me too much grief about picking 2 WR that are out. I looked to next year with those picks.

So what do you think of my team?

Looks good to me man. I like your team. You have some good proven players to be competitive this year along with some young players like Gordon and Funchess.

I did a recent startup keeper and tried for something similar. Most were drafting for this year and I was able to get Gurley, D. Parker and Agholor. Might hurt me this year, but I think I can be pretty competitive and a few years from now be really strong if those players pan out.

But I like your team, getting Jordy and Benjamin if anything are good assets. You could swing a trade knowing they're coming back next year.

Looks good to me man. I like your team. You have some good proven players to be competitive this year along with some young players like Gordon and Funchess.

I did a recent startup keeper and tried for something similar. Most were drafting for this year and I was able to get Gurley, D. Parker and Agholor. Might hurt me this year, but I think I can be pretty competitive and a few years from now be really strong if those players pan out.

But I like your team, getting Jordy and Benjamin if anything are good assets. You could swing a trade knowing they're coming back next year.

Yeah, I am thinking I have a chance to hang this year. But next year with Jordy & Kelvin back I should be plenty strong to add them to having Julio. Nelson isn't too young but plays on a high power offense & Julio & Kelvin should be around for years too come.