[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered Lynch and Evans for J. Hill, John Brown, and Andrew Luck

DbWell004

6 pt TDS all around. 1pt ppr.

My qbs are Luck and Eli Manning

My ribs are J. Hill, Frank Gore, Doug Martin, and Chris Ivory.

My Wrs are Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, John Brown, M. Colston

Was offered Lynch, and Mike Evans for Luck, Hill, and John Brown...Im an Eli fan this year so i don't mind it....

I think Luck is going to be QB 1 w/ an actual running game and the addition of Andre. Who knows what will be up with Cruz all year and ODB has that Madden cover looming over him. I'd try to tweak it somehow to leave out Luck, then I like it, How many WR starters? Evans, Hilton, Brown is solid.

naw the 2 for 3 is not an advantage to you.. Who is his current QB? Don't make his team stronger.. I think Eli could have a decent year especially if Cruz is on the field and Jennings/Vereen help in the passing.. Luck's Ceiling is higher for sure and consistency as well. I think the John Brown portion isn't worth it.. You keep Hill he takes Gore instead now we're leveling it out. M.Lynch/Evens Gore/Luck. Roll Eli and sleep like a baby. counter with that and think about it.