[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can this team go undefeated...?

cloose

LOL...But what do you think? .5 PPR 10 team league

Starters

QB - Peyton

WR - OBJ, Mike Evans,

RB - CJ Anderson, Frank Gore

TE - Delanie Walker and Gates when he returns

D - Arizon

K - Steven Hauschka

Flex - Golden Tate or Rashad Jennings

Bench:

Phil Rivers

Torrey Smith, Pierre Garcon, Dorial Green Beckham

Darren McFadden

trolling??... my eyes didn't start to bleed when I went through the list so probably there is a chance. I will let you know at the end of the season when you let me know if you're the champ or not. I typically try to just make the playoffs first. I don't know how your bench will even get a win, but your starters are decent. How many teams?

Believe or not I had a team that went undefeated and I won the league, re-drafted all new the next year and went undefeated again but lost in the championship the second year, needless to say the league defected and remarkably 5-6 years later resurfaced behind my back, pretty unfriendly of my friends... so some advise watch what you wish for.. in other words don't go undefeated if you want to continue to play fantasy football with your friends.

• Like 2

I was kidding too. solid starters which is most important... the rest you can wing as you go. I do like the team. Sometimes I like weaker bench players it's easier for me to make decisions on dropping them bums and picking up guys that are trending upwards or covering bye weeks. although that's not a strategy or ideal situation.

Edited by robotpimp