[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 Team PPR

drusher101

12 Team 0.5 PPR. Have 1st Pick. snake draft. Who do I go with, please Help.

At this point I am looking at Bell, Peterson, or Luck.

Passing

TD Pass-6pts 25yds passing - 1pt 40+ TD bonus - 3pts 300-399 passing 3pts 400+ - 5 Pts

Rushing

Rush TD-6pts 10yds passing - 1pt 40+ TD bonus - 3pts 100-199 passing 3pts 200+ - 5 Pts

Receiving

Rec TD-6pts 10yds passing - 1pt Each Rec 0.540+ TD bonus - 3pts 100-199 passing, 3pts 200+ - 5 Pts

I think I'm still taking AP, getting Luck and everyone taking the top 5 RB's and the top 5 WR's being gone by the time you get end of round 2 the RB/WR depth has dropped way too much for me, I always feel like I have to really 'hit' on every pick after that.

I'd be ok with taking Bell as well, but I like AP the most. Start RB - then best available RB/WR's at 2-3... assuming Gronk is gone end of round 2. If you have AP you second RB could be Miller/Murray/Gore/Forsett (most likely not) and WRs would be Cooks, Matthews, Keenan Allen..

Thanks, I keep jumping between AP and Luck. And since this is not going to be a keeper league I would take AP over Bell at this point. I figure by the time it comes back to me most of the top QBs will be gone. Is so would go with RB/WR or WR/WR and when it comes back take a QB/RB or WR.

Edited by drusher101

With PPR, I'd go with Bell first. Even though he will be out a few games, I think he will be more active in the passing game than AP is. But AP is never a bad pick. Either way, I think there are plenty of serviceable QB to choose from even in a 12 team league; just make sure you stay ahead of the curve.