[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for brees or Brady

Basket018

I have Stafford and cutler as my qb. I also have Aj green, Hilton, Allen Robinson, Desean Jack, Larry Fitz, Wright, lynch, Ingram, Hyde, bush, Murray from Oakland. Gronk and Eifert

Do to not picking in time he was auto pick with 4 qb and we only start 1. He has Luck, Brees, Brady, Bortles

Wr is shallow with Davante Adams, Charles Johnson, Stevie Johnson, Shorts III

Rb he has Jeremy Hill, Doug Martin, Jennings, Ray Rice lol

TE J Witt, Richard Rodgers

Should I try and swing a couple wr or rb or 1 of each to try and get Brady or Brees? Or would that be to lopsided in my favor. He's interested in a trade just doesn't want it to be ridiculous

What you guys thinks ?

Well he'll either do business with you or he'll be foolish and expect people to give him a lot for the surplus of QB's he has.. I'd throw out a modest offer and see what he comes back with.. Stafford is very viable to head a team but if you land Brees you have to trade away probably two somethings not a QB (because Stafford is worthless to him) and then find a buyer for Stafford who is not really droppable. He has Luck he won't need any backups.. He'll be looking for WR's and possibly RB2 insurance in case Martin doesn't pan out.

He should be fishing for trades not you.. you'll give up too much I think.

Edited by robotpimp