[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No. 2 Pick Advice in QB Heavy League

Gonzo10670

I pick No. 2 tonight in a QB heavy league. You can start potentially 2 QBs (1 as flex). Do I go with Luck or Rodgers or do I take Peterson or Bell and hope a good QB falls to me at the end of the 2nd round?

Any advice is helpful. Work has been a bitch this year and I'm behind on my research. My scoring system is in my signature. QB also get 1 pt. per 20 yards, not 25 like most leagues.

how many teams in the league, just curious? QB early is ok because typically everyone usually implores similar strategy and grabs that first QB which allows the RB/WR pool to come back to you, otherwise hanging back and grabbing at least one elite RB is very nice then not waiting too long for QB's..

• Like 1

with 12 I think you take the best QB in the first lock it down, because anyone waiting on QB's could have the 12th best but also the 24th or worse best as their second.. although you don't have to technically play a second QB, and the reward system of throwing TD's isn't 6 pts but QB's still avg higher weekly points.. perhaps R.Wilson and running ability QB's make great QB superflex guys..

Even not needing to play a second QB most teams will still draft two with the option of starting both or streaming a second for superflex. You're safe drafting Luck. Just my opinion. I like RB but I would hate to see 10+ QB's gone late 2nd although if you think you can get Stafford in the second I'd take AP first your league rewards throwing yardage and he can pile the yardage up.

Edited by robotpimp
  • Like 1

Saa-weet! Evens for the 5th great value, Carr with some upside and could be a coming out party! I like it. 13 QB's in the first 2.. even though its not a true 2 qb league it drafts just like one. I have my 2 QB draft this weekend, gotta prep as well.

Edited by robotpimp
  • Like 1