[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking to make a trade... Any suggestions? WHIR

Brother_Mouzone

Sup chaps. Hope your drafts went well for those who have already drafted.

Here's my squad. I was picking 6th in a 12 team non-PPR league with standard categories.

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLX, K, DST:

QB- E Manning, J Flacco

RB- L Bell, M Ingram, J Stewart, De Williams

WR- AJ Green, K Allen, N Agholor, D Funchess, K Wright

TE- D Allen, A Seferian-Jenkins

K- C Parkey

DST- NYJ

My obvious hole is at TE, and possibly QB. Ideally I'd like to move Jonathan Stewart+ for a quality TE, but they are so difficult to predict on a week-to-week basis that I think I'd be better off trying to land a more reliable QB using him and Manning.

I'd also be open to moving a WR instead... but I'm looking at bye week hell in week 11 with Bell, Ingram and Eli being off. For that reason, I think I'd field offers for Ingram as well even though I think he's going to be a beast this season.

Any suggestions? Another GM offered me Jimmy Graham for Ingram straight up. I'm a bit worried about Jimmy this year from a fantasy perspective, and the move would leave me a little bit thin at RB, even though I plan on picking up another RB once Bell comes back.

Thanks! Will help in return.

Honestly trading for a TE kinda gets costly doesn't it? There's only like 5 good TE's then everyone else. I think your QBs are fine, RB and WR depth are both good.

True story... I just have fantasy OCD and am always looking to boost up the squad lol.

The funny thing is, Yahoo's report card called my team a dumpster fire. What the hell, Yahoo.

Good call Steve.

As for WR, the problem is for the moment Funchess and Wright are unproven although I think they are going to have productive seasons. Even Agholor is unproven but Chip's offense should make him valuable too. I may have to wait a few weeks so that they start producing before I can ship them off. Maybe I can dangle Keenan.

Which QB should I go after? Big Ben? Or shoot for any higher than that? I doubt Luck or Rodgers will be moved. Or Russell. :-(

Outside of Gronk,Kelce, Graham it's really a crap shoot at TE...I like Jenkins with Winston at QB and the way their line has performed he'll be needing a check down alot. You could also grab a Tamme, Owen Daniels are just in the right place at the right time.

What can you play in Flex? Might help you decide which you can afford to package with a QB. Might be able to go cheap and land a Tannehill/Bridgewater just to have a matchup play with Eli.

Funchess might be all Carolina has, which can be taken for what it's worth.

• Like 1

Outside of Gronk,Kelce, Graham it's really a crap shoot at TE...I like Jenkins with Winston at QB and the way their line has performed he'll be needing a check down alot. You could also grab a Tamme, Owen Daniels are just in the right place at the right time.

What can you play in Flex? Might help you decide which you can afford to package with a QB. Might be able to go cheap and land a Tannehill/Bridgewater just to have a matchup play with Eli.

That's what I'm thinking about with the TEs... not worth taking a gamble on anyone other than those guys, and their pricetags will be high.

I can play WR/RB/TE in flex. I think my return would be highest if I moved a RB (ideally Stewart IMO). I like Jenkins too. I took him in the 13th (of 15) round in the hopes that he'll get some red-zone looks with defenses keying on Evans/Jackson. And of course the check downs like you said. Plus I think Tampa will be playing a lot of catchup so Winston will have to sling it around late in games.

Funchess is not all Carolina has. Are you forgetting Greg Olsen? He's been a great TE for Carolina for quite a few years now. His ADP finally reflects what he's capable of and I've been too cheap to draft him in the earlier rounds. With the injury to Benjamin, I think Olsen has a chance to have a great season and could end up with the highest targets of any TE this season. His price tag is certainly too high to consider trading for him right now. If he had a few down games I'd look to trade for him though.